If you are suffering from low mouse speed while using your computer or laptop, here is the way where you will know “How you can change your mouse sensitivity” and can do your work quickly with faster mouse sensitivity.
Way To Change Your Mouse Sensitivity (DPI):
Here are the ways by which you can increase or decrease your mouse speed either on your laptop or pc:
Changing Mouse Sensitivity On Windows:
1. Click on the “Start” button and click on the “Setting” Icon.
2. Click on the “Devices”.
3. Click on the “Mouse” in the left sidebar.
4. Click on the “Additional Mouse Setting” at the right side under the related settings.
5. Now, click on the “Pointer Options” tab available at the top among other tabs.
6. Adjust the mouse speed using the BLUE BUTTON.
7. Disable the “enhance pointer precision” to slow down the mouse movement. If you want a smooth mouse movement, Turn it on (If you are using fast speed for your mouse).
8. Once you have done all the speed setting, press “ok” to save the settings.
If you are on Windows 10 or any other version of Windows, go to the search bar (located beside the start in Windows 10) and type “mouse speed” and click on the first option from the searched items and you will land directly on the mouse setting page. Visit now for Mouse Sensitivity Converter
where you can convert your Mouse Sensitivity from one game to another.
Changing Mouse Sensitivity On MAC:
1. Click on the “Apple Logo” located at the top-left corner of the screen, where a drop-down menu will appear.
2. Choose the “System Preferences” from the drop-down menu.
3. If you are using a MacBook laptop click on “Trackpad” or if you are using iMac desktop click on the “Mouse” option.
4. Click “Point & Click” tab, if you choose the Trackpad option otherwise skip this step.
5. You can adjust the “Tracking speed” by dragging the slider (to increase the speed move the slider to right and to decrease the speed move the slider to the left).
6. Once you are done with the settings, click on the red “Exit” button at the top-left corner of the windows and all your settings will be saved.
Still, Facing Sensitivity Issue?
Most people face problems with their mouse sensitivity even after the proper setting, and most of the time the issue is that they are not using a proper mouse pad with their mouse. Learn more about some other common mouse issues.
A mouse pad provides precise and accurate mouse movement, especially if you are a gamer and not using a mouse pad, you are losing a lot of your potential.
After all the settings if you are still getting the mouse sensitivity (DPI) issues, then we will suggest you visit our mouse pad shop where you can buy the high quality customized mouse pad, by using the right mouse pad you will see a huge effect in you mouse sensitivity.